Probably WordPress. There’s just a lot of development occurring, so for a long term maintenance perspective, it’s a safer platform. If using an open source platform concerns someone, they can put it behind a Securifi firewall, which can prevent malicious behaviour.
- Ask the Tech: Should I get WiFi 6 in my house?
- Ask the Tech: Should I buy this computer with Windows 10S mode on it?
- Ask The Tech: Do you have a particular website creator/manager that you recommend for start up companies?
- Ask The Tech: What internet browser do you recommend?
- Ask the Tech: What free anti-virus application do you suggest?
No comments to show.