If you only need your computer for basic functions, like Outlook, Excel, Word, then S Mode is fine. If you are looking for games or to install other things, don’t buy 10S Mode. S Mode doesn’t allow you to load programs on the computer.
- Ask the Tech: Should I get WiFi 6 in my house?
- Ask the Tech: Should I buy this computer with Windows 10S mode on it?
- Ask The Tech: Do you have a particular website creator/manager that you recommend for start up companies?
- Ask The Tech: What internet browser do you recommend?
- Ask the Tech: What free anti-virus application do you suggest?
No comments to show.